All of the Halloween fun we have been telling you about hasn’t stopped yet. There are so many events happening this Saturday as well! With two more weekends in October you will find something to keep the whole family entertained.
- The Great Pumpkin Walk – A annual event hosted by Hopewell Culture National Historic Park is great for all ages. Come early in the day to carve pumpkins (pumpkins provided bring your own tools) then come back later to take a walk through the illuminated mounds.
- Halloween Bash – The Halloween Bash at Clayton Homes will have trick-or-treating, a live DJ, face painting, food and so much more.
- Haunted Majestic – Take a tour of the 163 year old building and hear stories about the unexplained encounters.
- Boos and Brews Bar Crawl – This annual Halloween Bar Crawl is a great adult time. This year the stops are Steiner’s Speakeasy, Crosskeys Tavern, Fire & Stone Pizzeria, and The Dock at Water. There will be a costume contest at each location.
- CCT’s 2016 Halloween Bash – This adults only event will have a silent auction, cash bar, food, costume contests, and live entertainment to raise money for Chillicothe Civic Theatre.
- Ultimate Ozzy – An Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath Tribute Band will be performing at the Majestic Theatre. General admission is only $5.00 or is included with your Haunted Majestic ticket!
Of course along with these great events the spooky trails and haunted houses are all still open. Haunted Mountain is open Fridays and Saturdays, Haunted Hills at Magic Waters is open Fridays and Saturdays, The Last Carnival is open Fridays and Saturdays, and Terror in the Hills is open on Fridays.